Are You Covered? Top Areas To Add Custom Logo Rugs
When you have rugs made with your company’s logo that is designed to be used both indoors and outdoors, you can save money while simultaneously increasing the number of people who are aware of your brand. As a component of your marketing and advertising strategy, you have the option of putting carpets with a personalized version of your company’s logo in any (or all!) of the following locations:
It’s important to pay attention to
- Doors – The entrance rugs to your business, whether indoors or outdoors, are one of the first things visitors will notice. Choose custom rugs with logothat will help increase brand awareness, every time someone enters or exits your business, instead of a generic rug that only serves to keep dirt and moisture off the floors.
- Lobbies – Custom logo rugs are a great addition to any business with a waiting area or lobby. Custom rugs in the lobby, like logo rugs in the entry/exit way, will be seen by all customers. Also, the floor is a natural focal point for potential customers waiting in your lobby or another waiting area. If you have the means to do so, you should use custom logo mats to constantly remind customers of your company’s existence.
- Workstations – Several of our clients have found that placing custom rugs at their workers’ desks is an effective way to promote cleanliness and safety in the workplace while also serving as a visual reminder of the company’s identity or guiding principles.
- Using custom logo rugs on the floor space where your products or services are showcased in a store or office is a natural extension of a display. This can be beneficial for a number of reasons.
- To further instill your brand in the minds of your customers, use customized logo rugs at the register or in front of POS kiosks.
The Advantages Of Using Custom Logo Rugs For Your Company
It is becoming more common for businesses to acknowledge the opportunities for advertising that floor rugs present, and analysts anticipate that this development will continue. It is inherent in the tendency of humans to study what is directly in front of them or beneath them at any given moment. Why not take advantage of this trend instead of trying to fight it by placing your company’s name and brand in prominent spots where new consumers and old customers are already looking rather than trying to fight it?
When compared to the prices of various other forms of advertising and brand marketing, the return on investment that can be gained from the purchase of custom logo rugs is rather significant. They may be purchased for a fraction of the price of the originals, are both aesthetically pleasing and useful, and can be purchased in a variety of colors and patterns. In addition, rather than renting carpets for use in their establishments, businesses can save money by acquiring their own carpets instead of renting them.